In line with this, we have updated our privacy notice to reflect these changes. It details how we collect, use and store your personal information.
Why we collect it
- Your contact details so we can contact you, submit you for relevant and appropriate castings, and include on invoices when we get you a job.
When we collect it
- When you sign up for an account.
- When you are confirmed on a job.
What we do with it
- We might share your contact details when you’ve been confirmed on, and accepted a job, with Casting Directors or Production Companies.
- We include your date of birth and NI# on invoices we submit on your behalf.
- We take your privacy seriously and we won’t sell your personal data. Ever.
How we look after it
- We have dedicated, secure servers for your personal data. These are shrouded in multiple layers of security to keep all your details safe.
- Only you (when logged in) and our agents (with admin rights) have access to this data (which you can change/delete at any time).
- We only keep your data for as long as you’re registered with us. You can ask to have your data and account deleted at any time.
- Accounts become Inactive and will be removed within 1 year if Avengers no longer represent you on Spotlight.
- Accounts Pending Review will be removed within 1 year’s inactivity.
- Inactive and Pending Review accounts have been reset from 25th May 2018
The Avengers recognise that personal privacy is an important issue, and we support the protection of internet privacy as required by UK legislation.
This statement explains whabbt types of personal information will be gathered when you visit this website and how this information will be used. Please note that although this website provides links to other websites, this policy only applies to our own webpages.
Personal information is neither captured nor stored through this website without the prior consent of users. Where personal information is captured (eg. through web forms for enquiries, etc.), the user will be informed as to what information is being captured and why. Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the purpose stated at the time we request it. We will not sell, license or trade your personal information to others. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations.
Finally, information about the pages visited are stored for statistical analysis purposes, but individual usage patterns are not monitored.